Center for Gamma-Ray Imaging – Department of Medical Imaging – Professors Harrison H. Barrett & Lars Furenlid
- Z. Liu, Y. Zhang, D. Pan, C. Barber, L. Wan, L. Furenlid, J. Woolfenden, 1st Place Award Cardiovascular Track, 61st Annual Meeting of the SNMMI, “Assessment of inflammatory response in ischemic-reperfused rat hearts using a 99m Tc-labeled peptide targeting neutrophil formyl-peptide receptor”.
- H. H. Barrett, Member, National Academy of Engineering
- H. H. Barrett, Paul C. Aebersold Award, Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging
- H.H.Barrett, Doctor Honoris Causa, Faculty of Engineering and Architecture, Ghent University, Ghent Belgium
- M. Kupinski, *Editor’s Choice on PMB’s Sister. M. K. Kupinski, H. H. Barrett and E. Clarkson, “Scanning linear estimation: Improvements over region of interest (ROI) methods”, Phys. Med. Biol. 58, 1283-1301, 2013. Website: medicalphysicsweb.org. PMID: 23384998.
- L. Furenlid, University of Arizona Leading Edge Award for Innovative Research, Nominee.
- L. Furenlid, Radiation Instrumentation Outstanding Achievement Award (RISC).
H. H. Barrett, First Charles E. Metz, Ph.D., Special Topics Course invited lecturer, University of Chicago.
- C. Chaix, IEEE 2nd Place Best Student Paper Award, “The AdaptiSPECT pinhole aperture”, Paper M18-43, IEEE Nucl. Sci. Symp. Conf. Record, 3564-3567.
- M. Kupinski, Outstanding Mentor Award presented by the Graduate and Professional Student Council, University of Arizona.
- J. Moore, University of Arizona Student Technology Innovation Award.
- H. H. Barrett, SPIE Gold Medal of the Society.
- H. H. Barrett, IEEE Medal for Innovations in Healthcare Technology.
- L. Caucci, Outstanding Graduate Student Award, College of Optical Sciences, University of Arizona
- L. wyffels, Young Investigator Competition, First Place. “Targeting of myocardial necrosis and apoptosis using a novel small molecular probe, Bis(zinc(II)-dipicolylamine) complex (Zn-DPA)”, World Molecular Imaging Congress, Kyoto, Japan.
- E. Clarkson, Elected, Fellow of the American Institute of Medical and Biological Engineering.
- H. H. Barrett, M. Paul Capp Award, University of Arizona College of Medicine, Department of Radiology.
- Furenlid, Elected, Fellow of the American Institute of Medical and Biological Engineering.
- J. Woolfenden, Elected to Fellowship, American College of Nuclear Medicine.
- B. Miller, University of Arizona Student Technology Innovation Award.