Mental health resources

University of Arizona Counseling and Psych Services (CAPS)

CAPS is the University of Arizona’s mental health hub. They will do everything in their power to get you the right treatment at the right time.

You can also reach out to cultural resource centers at the University of Arizona. Some cultural resource centers will pay for your visits with an external contracted clinician. Some cultural resource centers also have their own embedded CAPS counselor.

Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SMAHSA) 24/7

SAMHSA’s National Helpline: 1-800-662-HELP (4357)

SAMHSA’s National Helpline is a free, confidential, 24/7, 365-day-a-year treatment referral and information service (in English and Spanish) for individuals and families facing mental and/or substance use disorders.