Masud Mansuripur, Professor
- G.A.N. Connell, M. Mansuripur, “Magneto-Optic Media and System Optimization,” U.S. Patent 4,466,035, issued August 1984.
- M. Mansuripur, M. Ruane and R. Rosenvold, “Apparatus for Measuring Reflectivity,” U.S. Patent 4,838,695, issued June 1989. Also, 5,108,185, issued April 1992.
- M. Mansuripur, “Method and Apparatus for Direct Overwrite on Magnetooptical Recording Media Using Circularly Polarized Microwaves,” U.S. Patent 5,200,934, issued April 1993.
- B. Fitingof and M. Mansuripur, “Method and apparatus for implementing post-modulation error correction coding scheme,” U.S. Patent 5,311,521, issued May 1994.
- K. A. Bates, M. Mansuripur, “Optical devices having array detectors with light receiving photo arrays larger than an incident beam cross-section,” U.S. Patent 5,566,151, issued October 1996, assigned to IBM Corporation, Tucson, Arizona.
- M.H. Garrett, M. Mansuripur, J.P. Wilde, and P. G. Polynkin, “Reconfigurable Optical Add-Drop Multiplexers Employing Polarization Diversity,” U.S. Patent 6,760,511 issued July 6, 2004, assigned to Capella Photonics, Inc., San Jose, California.
- N. Miyagawa and M. Mansuripur, “High-density analog recording using write symbols having distinguishable readout waveforms,” U.S. Patent 7,002,890, issued February 21, 2006; assigned to LSI Logic Corporation, Milpitas, California.
- K. A. Belser, M. Mansuripur, and J. P. Wilde, “Free-space dynamic wavelength routing systems with interleaved channels for enhanced performance,” U.S. Patent 7,164,859, issued January 16, 2007, assigned to Capella Photonics, Inc., San Jose, California.
- B. Bell, I. Redmond, and M. Mansuripur, “Facial contact lens system for laser diode,” Serial No. 900722, filed July 6, 2001; assigned to DataPlay Corporation, Boulder, Colorado.
- M. Mansuripur, P.K. Khulbe, J.W. Perry, S.M. Kuebler, and J.K. Erwin, “Information storage and retrieval device using macromolecules as storage media,” Serial No. 600935, filed June 20, 2003; assigned to the Arizona Board of Regents on Behalf of the University of Arizona.
- K. Balasubramanian and M. Mansuripur, “Apparatus and method for effective reduction of a laser beam spot size,” Serial No. 448242, filed May 29, 2003; assigned to DiscoVision Associates, Irvine, California, USA.
- O. Zachar and M. Mansuripur, “Method and system for encoding and detecting optical information,” Serial No. 189857, filed July 27, 2005; assigned to Polarizonics Inc., San Jose, California.