Masud Mansuripur, Professor
- Graduated First Rank in Class, Arya-Mehr University of Technology, Tehran, 1977.
- Full Scholarship from Arya-Mehr University for Graduate Studies at Stanford.
- Full Scholarship from Xerox Corp. for Doctoral and Post Doctoral Research at Stanford.
- IBM Faculty Development Award, Academic Years 1983-84 and 1984-85.
- Technical Advisory Board Member, Quinta Co., San Jose, California, 1995-2000.
- Technical Advisory Board Member, DataPlay Co., Boulder, Colorado, 1998-2002.
- Technical Advisory Board Member, TOPTICA, Munich, Germany, 1999-present.
- Fellow of the Optical Society of America (elected 2000).
- Fellow of SPIE (Society of Photo Instrumentation Engineers), elected 2010.
- Technical Advisory Board Member, NanoChip Co., San Jose, California 2003-present.
- Technical Advisory Board Member, Polarizonics Co., Los Angeles, California 2005-present.
- International Advisory Committee Member, Instrument Technology Research Center (National Applied Research Laboratory), Taiwan, 2008-present.
- Teacher of the Year Award, College of Optical Sciences, academic years 2004-05, 2005-06.
- Elected Honorary Visiting Professor of Huangzhu University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China, 2009-2011
- Honorary Advisor of the SPIE Student Chapter at the University of Notre Dame, Indiana, 2012-present.