M. Mansuripur, Field, Force, Energy and Momentum in Classical Electrodynamics, Bentham e-books (2011), Revised Edition (2017).
Follow these steps to access/print your free copy of the Revised Edition of the e-book:
1) Go to the University of Arizona’s library web page at:
2) Click the box that says: view full text
3) The book will come up on the publisher’s website. Click on the box that says: Download PDF File. Upon agreeing to the publisher’s Terms and Conditions, you will be able to save a PDF copy of the book on your computer. It will take a minute or two to download the entire file.
Recommended (but not required) literature:
1) R. P. Feynman, R. B. Leighton, and M. Sands, The Feynman Lectures on Physics,
Volume 2, Addison-Wesley, Reading, MA (1964).
2) D. J. Griffiths, Introduction to Electrodynamics, 4th edition, Addison-Wesley,
Reading, MA (2012).
3) J. D. Jackson, Classical Electrodynamics, 3rd edition, Wiley, New York (1999).
4) E. M. Purcell, Electricity and Magnetism, 2nd edition, Cambridge, United Kingdom
5) M. Mansuripur, Classical Optics and its Applications, 2nd edition, Cambridge,
6) M. Born and E. Wolf, Principles of Optics, 7th (expanded) edition, Cambridge,
7) Jin Au Kong, Electromagnetic Wave Theory, EMW Publishing, Cambridge,
8) M. V. Klein, Optics, Wiley, New York (1970).