The Milster Research Group – Professor Tom D. Milster
Tom D. Milster: Principal Investigator
Short Courses for Industry and Academia:
- High Performance Optical Systems
- Improving data density and signal readout quality in super resolution optical storage systems.
- Design and implementation of novel storage modalities.
- Near-field scanning optical microscopy (NSOM) and photon scanning tunneling microscopy (PSTM).
- Laser diode optical systems.
- Micro-optical components and optical systems.
In the Community
- Conference Co-chair, Topical Meeting on Optical Data Storage; May 1998 (Aspen, Colorado).
- Program Co-chair, Topical Meeting on Optical Data Storage; April 1997 (Tucson, Arizona).
- T. D. Milster, “Near-field optical data storage,” Organized for the Optical Data Storage Center, October 8, 1997